Gary Vee Fan? This Job is for You!
The Keri Shull Team in Arlington is looking to hire an experienced Marketing Content Manager who will work directly for our Marketing Director and ensure the content production schedule is adhered to. This position is ideal for someone with a background in social, video, photo, and audio content production. You will be required to keep the video team on schedule as well as assessing finished products for opportunities to create short form content from.
We have met with Gary Vee multiple times and have been implementing his famous content distribution pyramid. This has lead us to 4x our business, which is allowing us to expand our marketing department.
This is a full time, 9-5, in-house position. You will need to be in our Rosslyn office from Monday to Friday, this is not a remote position.
Job requirements include but are not limited to:
- Manage process for creative team to ensure deliverables completed by deadline
- Ensure quantity of posts is reached daily
- Ensure all creative projects are leveraged and optimized for every relevant channel
- Ensure video team is briefed and gear ready for any shoots
- Work with video team to set deadlines, plan deliverables, and review
- Wok with social team to promote programs, events, initiatives, success, and more
- Facilitate the segmenting of long videos into smaller posts or ads to social & web team
- Work closely with the social media specialist to ensure content calendar is adhered to, all posts resonate with the selected brand
- Report regularly on social and video analytics, use them to improve future posts and content
- Ensure all team members deliverables are complete and of high caliber for paid media
- Ensure team members understand their duties when covering events, execute on plan to leverage it live and also using content to leverage in future
- Bachelor’s degree in Art, Design, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or similar
- Proven management experience
- Working experience in a fastpaced media environment
iMovie, Final Cut, or other popular video editing platform
- Savvy with social design apps
- Typography and color theory knowledge
The following qualities are required:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Own personal laptop
- Reside in close proximity to our Rosslyn office
- Team player, outgoing, able to both give and receive constructive criticism
- Eye for detail and innovative design
- Share our core values of being caring, positive, and ability to create solutions
The compensation for this position is $40,000 to $50,000 DOE, as well as a company 401k/profit sharing plan & health insurance plan. We have a gym, free parking, team incentive vacations (we just got back from Miami!), tons of happy hours, and more.
TO APPLY! Please email [email protected] with your resume, links to some of your past digital marketing work (web, social, or video), and super-catchy subject line.